2020 Winter Skills Clinic
Hosted by Coach John Pichon
- DECEMBER 21-23, 2020
- at HARDWOOD PALACE
- SPOTS ARE LIMITED TO ONLY 20 PLAYERS
- $99 EACH PLAYER
Camp is hosted by Coach John Pichon - 2x Australian Pro Basketball League MVP, D1 (McNeese State) Basektball Player, Whitney High School Varsity Boys Assistant Coach, Current Whitney High School Strength and Conditioning Coach, Owner of Pichon Performance Athletics.
CLICK HERE TO JUMP TO REGISTER!
COVID PROTOCOLS IN PLACE:
Keeping the virus at bay will require a team effort from all of us. We will do our part to practice proper hygiene and perform the necessary sanitation measures and expect players and their families to do the same:
- There are no walk-up registrations All players must register on our website.
- We will not allow any player to train if he / she is not feeling well, or a member of his / her household is ill.
- We ask parents to strongly consider plauer drop-off to minimize the number of people in the gym.
- Temperature checks and hand sanitizer will be required upon entry.
- All players will be required to bring their own ball and water bottle.
- Any training tools provided by us will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Please do not arrive sooner than 15 minutes prior to the start time. Please arrange for pick up of your player within 15 minutes of the end time.
Our athletes' health and safety is our number one priority and we will do everything in our power to provide a safe training environment.
Please fill out the registration form below, and then you will be instructed to complete payment via PayPal (PayPal account is NOT required).
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH:
By signing up for any programs through our site and submitting payment via PayPal, the parent / guardian / participant agrees to the following Release of Liability Agreement.
Click Here To Read The Agreement
Go to our home page