Welcome to the I'M POSSIBLE SACRAMENTO official site
The game of basketball is easy. Dribble. Shoot. Pass. Score.
So why do many children struggle? I say, "self-inflicted damage". They want to shoot the three-pointer without being able to make a layup, or without knowing the fundamentals of shooting. The result? A "throw" or "heave" rather than a shot, frustration, and eventually a loss of love for the game. Kids want to be able to roll on the ground and dribble, and dribble through their legs, without being able to dribble with both hands. Kids want to steal every ball, but don't know what a "defensive stance" or "defensive slide" is. They want to be part of a winning team, without knowing how to be a team player first.
At I'm Possible Training Sacramento, we want to be able to teach the youth fundamentals of the game so that they can develop a love for the game, and develop self confidence that they can play and compete at any level.
"The Fundamentals Never Change."
Given the proper instruction and guidance, this game can be easy.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer the opportunity for the beginning player to learn the game of basketball in a fun, yet demanding environment that allows the player to develop a love and respect for the game of basketball, and gain personal confidence. We also offer the opportunity for the more advanced player to improve their current skills, learn new skills and take their game to the next level while enhancing their love and respect for the game and building their self-esteem.
Our program, that has been developed by NBA Skills Coach and I'm Possible Founder, Micah Lancaster are designed for players of all ages.
• Develop/Enhance proper ball handling with BOTH hands.
• Teach proper passing.
• Develop proper shooting technique.
• Teach proper offensive and defensive positioning.
• Develop quickness on the floor.
• Moving without the ball.
• Triple threat.
We are committed to the highest ethical standard within our profession and while we cannot guarantee your player will play in the NBA or receive a Division I college scholarship, we can guarantee your player will be given personal attention and given the tools to improve their game in a positive environment.
FAMILIES WE SERVE
Primarily serving Lincoln, Rocklin, Roseville and Communities in Placer County. However, we are not biased, as we would like to serve as many players as possible. Please contact us
if you are within the Greater Sacramento Area, but outside of our local area.
SPECIAL PROGRAMS WE OFFER:
• I'm Possible Training Program developed by Micah Lancaster
• Specialty Clinics
• Youth Camps
For more on our programs please click here.
Once again, WELCOME! And thank you for visiting our site!
Lance & Cyndee Ohara, co-owner
- I'm Possible Basketball Camps, Clinics & Training Programs
- Offering camps and clinics to those passionate about the game of basketball
- Our Mission and Commitment to you
- If you want quality basketball training for your youth,here is our mission and commitment to you.
- Our page of Skill Development Trainers
- Here are our trusted skill enhancement trainers
- Who we are, and what we're all about.
- If you are looking for the best coaching for your player, click here.
- What Others Are Saying.
- We feel word of mouth is the best advertising. See what others have to say about our coaches and training.
- Our Guarantee - From I'm Possible Basketball Training Rocklin/Sacramento
- Feel completely safe and satisfied with our guarantee and commitment.
- Our Supporters
- Please support those that support us.
- Directions To Hardwood Palace
- To find out how close you are to the best basketball facility around!
- If you have a question or comment, please contact us here.
- Please contact us for any question or comment you may have.